Do you like to volunteer for the needy in the local community?
Do you know your services can make a difference?
If you volunteer at Pui Ying Christian Services Society (PYCSS), you will start a new page for your personal development because you will find fun, friendship and future endeavors in your voluntary services with us.
Steps of being a proud volunteer of PYCSS:
- Complete a registration form.
- Attend the training workshops for volunteers.
- Choose a place for your fieldwork practice.
- Join our on-going enrichment programs that benefit your future studying and working prospects.
Components of the training workshops:
- Self-awareness enhancement
- Leadership training
- Interpersonal skills empowerment
- Individual guidance on personal development
- Learning practical skills
- Other developmental programs
Places for fieldwork:
- Stories of Vancouver: English Immersion & Exploration Program
- Summer Programs at PYCSS
- Pui Ying Chinese School
- Instructor for educational programs
- Volunteer at special events
- Clerical work
- Other interesting and challenging tasks
If you are interested in joining the big family of Pui Ying Volunteer Team, please download the registration form here, complete it and fax it to us at 604-821-1269. For enquiry, phone: 604-821-1262 or e-mail: email@example.com
For further informations, please contact us at 604.821.1262 or email us.