STORIES OF VANCOUVER
Stories of Vancouver – English Immersion & Cultural Exploration Program is one of Pui Ying College’s most popular summer programs. This program designed for students from ages 13-17 provides a holistic language learning environment and a Canadian lifestyle experience. Students will improve their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills through practicing day-to-day English conversation. This is a wonderful opportunity to experience the Canadian culture and create adventurous memories.
Language Learning Outcomes:
- Improve pronunciation and expand vocabulary for effective oral communication.
- Develop creative, analytical, and reflective thinking.
- Gain fluency and confidence in speaking and listening.
- Build teamwork, leadership, and organizational skill.
- Develop a broaden world view and understanding of global issues.
13 ~ 17
(Notes: This fee covers the price of airport transfer services, English classes, homestay with 3 meals a day, excursions and local transportation.
|Download Application Form|
For further informations, please contact us at 604.821.1262 or email us.